Sunday, March 1, 2015

PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Monday #88 in 20 minutes

http://pccorner.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Papercrafting-Challenge-Magazine-Mondays-Week-88-Inspiration-Piece.jpg     This one was fun and easy.  (They are always fun, but not always easy!)  As soon as I saw this week's inspiration piece from PaperCrafter's Corner,  I knew what I would do.  I cut out a couple of suitcases using a Sizzix suitcase die, and put them together with brads and a little double sided tape.  I printed out a few tiny travel stickers I found in Print Shop.  Now I have some treat boxes to share with DGD and her friend when I pick her up from preschool tomorrow.  This Gramma knows how to score points!  :)  Thanks, Steph! 

3 comments:

  1. Suzi, you did a fantastic job and such a sweet treat for your DGD! I just read your comment on my blog and wanted to wish all the best!! I have owned the Expression and love the freedom of the Explore but it does has limitations. Internet to be one. The future is open though. Love all that I am learning and able to try. Enjoy it!!!! BTW Facebook has a great group called Cricut Lovers guide Design Space. I love the help I get from all the wonderful people there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea! LOVE it, even better than you described! So nice talking the other day!

    ReplyDelete