Monday, September 29, 2014

ScrapMuch? September 19, 2014 Sketch Challenge

    Third week and counting!  Have had so much fun playing with the sketches at ScrapMuch?  Maybe some of my crafty friends will join me!  It has been a great help to me to work on catching up, not that that will ever happen!  :o)
Those sticker letters are going to have to go.  Tomorrow I will die-cut some new ones!  A lesson learned!  The Spidey was from a napkin from the birthday party.  I saved it almost 2 years for this purpose.  About time!

5 comments:

  1. Fun fun fun, great party page, Love the web triangle! Thanks for playing along at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and great colours!! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, great layout! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute Suzi, love the spider web and good for you for keeping that napkin! Thanks again for playing along at Scrapmuch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout
    Thank you for playing along at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete