Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Clearly Inspired Challenge #22

     Okay, where did February go?  I know it's a short month, but I think this year it only last a couple of weeks!   Either that, or I'm getting old and that makes time go faster!  It's true, I know.  Ugh!     When I suddenly realized it was March 1, and granddaughter Sequoia is officially 14 months old, I also realized I need to get my entries posted for the Clearly Inspired Challenge.  This month it's a sketch challenge.  I never know how far I can stray from the sketch so I don't!  Here's take one:
I saw a dingbat font that had a smiley little crab similar to this.  That gave me the idea.  I used punches for all but 6 little legs.  The shells in front I made from a small scalloped circle which I cut and scored.
He makes me smile.  Hope you are smiling, too!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, this one certainly put a smile on my face! I love the caption!

    ReplyDelete