Saturday, November 13, 2010

Stamping Scrapping Challenge: Yellow & Black

Made this for a bumble-loving friend before I knew about this challenge.  I might have done a few things differently, if I'd known I was going to be entering it.  You know, the old hindsight-is-20/20 thing.  Anyway, I did use the right products.  The tree is from Spellbinders Nesting Pines, the border punch is Martha Stewart's snowflake border (Love how you can use the fiddly-bits that fall out!) and it's all held together with scor-tape!  Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for sharing! Thanks so much for joining our Yellow and Black challenge on Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central.
    Hugs, Wini

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card made me smile, really creative. Your friend will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at SSCC and please hurry back. C2

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe LOVE the play on words! really cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bees are just wayyy to cute! Your friend will love it! Thanks for joining us at SSCC! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete