Saturday, September 25, 2010

Whooo asked for owls?


Clearly iStamp, that's whooo!  I just recently discovered ClearDollarStamps.  Love 'em!   Clearly iStamp is their blog.  Well, the best way to get more of the wonderful "Clearly Christian" stamps would be to win them, of course!  So I have to give it a try.  The theme for Clearly Inspired Challenge #17 (CIC17) is The Owl and/or their Habitat.  I decided Woodsy, Smokey Bear's friend, would be perfect for my great-nephew's 5th birthday, especially since his Papa is retired  from the US Forest Service. The front of my card was based on (cased from) a card from Stamp with Tami.  The card shape was adapted from an idea I got from scor-pal pals.  My owl was made with a Fiskars punch I won last year on the fiskateers blog.  Love it!

1 comment:

  1. What a very cute card. Thanks for coming and playing with us!

    ReplyDelete