Sunday, August 23, 2009

One Sheet Wonder for Candi

Well, in my last post I said that I usually make two of everything. In this case, it was seven. I thought it was six, but then I remembered how to count. On Dawn's Stamping Blog she showed how she used one sheet of designer paper to make eight or so similar, but different, cards. I googled "one sheet wonder" and found a template to cut the dp into various shapes and how to lay out a variety of cards. I used it to make a set of cards for my sister Candi's birthday.

I added tags that she can use as needed. I even made a little box for to go in.
What a good sister! LOL!


I may have gotten a little carried away with the butterflies. They just appeared from nowhere. I had no intention of going the butterfly-route until then. Anyway, I had fun doing this, and she said she liked it, but she had to. I'm the big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment