Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fiska-Fun!

Hi, I am Fiskateer #5563!  Yes, it sounds like the opening of some meeting for those with addictions.  It is, kinda!  Fiskateers is an off-shoot of Fiskars, the makers of all those fun, mostly orange, scissors, trimmers, yard tools, etc., that encourage creativity.  It is also a place to meet and learn and support other crafters, a warm, fun group of paper lovers., i.e, addicts.  Being a fiskateer has not cured my addictions.  It has made them worse!  It has fed my addiction for punches, especially.  A couple of weeks ago, I was feeling a little down.  My collection of squeeze punches went from 4 to 11!  But I felt so much better!  If you are a scrapbooker, a cardmaker or a seamstress, try it.  You'll like it! Just click here to see what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment